We offer a warranty against manufacturing defects and defective materials for all original products and accessories, as specified below.
Contact your Spherik retailer to make a warranty claim. Proof of purchase is required. Click here for a list of Spherik retailers.
Duration of warranties
- Carbon road frames have a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
- Carbon MTB frames and swingarms of all full suspension bikes, as well as rigid aluminum, e-aluminum and carbon E-bike frames (E-road and E-MTB) are guaranteed for 5 years.
- Aluminum MTB frames and swingarms of SMT aluminum models are guaranteed for 3 years.
- Original Spherik forks, parts and components, brakes, baskets, meters, fenders, handlebars, anti-theft devices, pumps, rear racks, repair stands, rigid forks, saddles, seatposts, stems, tools, bottle cages and wheels are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Consumables such as tires, tubes and brake pads are not guaranteed.
- Rear suspension joint components, including bearings, rocker arm and hardware, electric bike motor, control unit and battery pack are warranted for 2 years or 600 charges, whichever comes first.
- Paint and decals are guaranteed for 1 year. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by the application or removal of a protective adhesive film.
Replacement in case of accident
In the event that your frame is damaged in an accident, Spherik offers a discount on the replacement of the frame or parts not covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not apply in case of
- Claim by someone other than the original owner of the bike.
- Incorrect assembly.
- Improper maintenance.
- Repair by anyone other than an authorized dealer.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally designed or compatible with the bicycle sold.
- Modification of the frame, fork or components.
- Damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse or neglect.
- Bicycles used for commercial activities, including those used for rental, demonstration or in security fleets.
Other parts or components are covered by the warranty provided by the manufacturer of the parts or components involved. Any other product not specifically included in the warranty is not covered by this warranty. The warranty does not cover the cost of labor for partial or total replacement.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and such repair or replacement is the sole remedy available under the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase and applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty applies only to Spherik bicycles purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.
Claims under this warranty must be filed with an authorized dealer or distributor.
Proof of purchase is required.
Exercising the warranty outside the country of purchase may result in additional charges or restrictions. The duration and details of the warranty may vary depending on the type of frame and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from place to place.